There’s another Instagram contest going down at LSU Shreveport! A joint event between Recreational Sports and Student Activities, you’ve got another chance to see it, snap it, and post it to win prizes from the university.
This time around, the contest will be done a little bit differently than the previous one. First of all, there will be a stricter deadline, as all themes will be shared on a daily basis rather than a weekly basis. We’ll also be giving away more prizes this time. We’ll be offering up a small prize for a winner each day per each theme. A bigger prize will awarded to an overall winner who has competed all four days with the appropriate themes and tagged the images with the official hashtag (#LSUSStudentLife) and username (@lsushreveport).
The contest will begin on Monday, June 17, 2013 and will conclude Thursday, June 20, 2013. The winners will be announced the following week via Instagram and other social media outlets that LSUS, LSUS Rec Sports and Student Activities employ.
The official rules to be entered to win are as follows:
- You must be a registered student at LSUS. If you are not a current student, you must be registered for classes by August 19.
- You must tag all photos with #LSUSStudentLife and @lsushreveport so we can find you!
- You must be following @lsushreveport on Instagram.
- (This part is important!) Daily, the @lsushreveport Instagram account will post the theme of the required photo of the day. While meeting themes is required, we’re also going to look at what you put in your caption, so have some fun with it!
- The contest begins Monday, June 17 and runs until Thursday, June 20.
- The winner will be officially announced the following week via @lsushreveport on Instagram and other social media platforms, and your photos will be shared via the account.
- By participating in this contest, you grant LSU Shreveport the right to use your photos publicly with proper accreditation, whether it is to share on Instagram via the @lsushreveport account, use on other social networking sites (such as Facebook and Twitter), or for other promotions via LSU Shreveport. (Ok, you know that would be so cool if your photo made it to the front page of the LSU Shreveport website!)
Get those cameras ready and get geared up for the first theme to be shard on June 17! You can find the @lsushreveport Instagram account here and be sure to join LSU Shreveport on Facebook and Twitter as well.
Want us to follow you? Feel free to leave your Instagram handles in the comments below!